Wednesday 11 September 2013

Taking Care Of Lips

Taking Care Of My Lips
I never need my mope less than impeccable. Here's the manner by which I get kissable, common, enchanting lips in 10 minutes. A few snaps of Taking Care Of Lips for you.
Taking-Care-Of-Lips

The skin on lips is extremely thin and holds less regular shade, so its more defenseless to sun harm and dryness. Just used a water wet half folded tissue as my first step.
Care-Of-Lips
 
Keeping it Moisten, I squeeze it for the nest step.
Beauty-Tips

Softly using it on my Lips from left to right and then right to left.Holding it against my mouth for a full minute to saturate lips before the next step, exfoliation (which I use once a week).
Tips-For-Girls

Now it needed to apply a petroleum Jelly. So I must do that and I did.
Women-Beauty-Tips

Now I need to absorb my Jelly by holding them for at least 30 seconds together in this style.
Beautiful-Lips

A thin coat of lipstick serves best for me. I never try to over do it.
Women-Health

Now its time to finish with a Lip Gloss coat. I would prefer using a thicker coat for me.
Soft-Lips

Nice smile and pinkish lips always boost my beauty. I would never like to Smile with crackled and chapped lips. Smiling with chapped lips is also painful for me so I prefer Taking Care Of My Lips daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Addthis

Infolinks In Text Ads

Free Education